Special Needs Ministry: Kids' Night Out
Kids' Night Out is a respite time for parents of children with special needs and their siblings.
Who we are:
Our staff and volunteers stand ready to offer dedicated attention to children with special needs.
- We partner with the Special Needs ministry to serve those with special needs.
- We provide not only a respite time for parents, but for kids as well!
- We are committed to an all-inclusive worship and educational model.
What we do:
We provide fun and fellowship for children with special needs and their siblings. We guarantee your child will be exhausted from having so much fun!
- We offer an adaptive program with interactive activities surrounded by a Christ-centered community of volunteers and staff.
- We provide a safe, clean, and controlled environment.
- We respond appropriately to every individual's unique personality.
How to connect:
Respite care is offered once a month.
- Kids' Night Out - First Friday every month, 6:30 to 9:30pm
- RSVP is required to attend.
Please call 954.315.4407 for more information regarding dates and times.