Calvary House Ministry
A Discipleship Ministry For Men That Have An Evident
Desire To Deny Themselves And Follow Christ
To minister to men in bondage who are in desperate need of healing by teaching and encouraging them to attain the liberty that is available in Jesus Christ. We minister to men inside and outside of the church body with life-controlling struggles who are seeking to be over-comers through Christ, but are in need of a more structured environment than regular church services can provide to obtain spiritual victory.
While Calvary House is a great opportunity for many men, it is definitely NOT for everybody. We ARE NOT a crisis center, homeless shelter or a halfway house. The interview process takes between three to five days and ultimately ends with an invitation to be a student, or referrals for other ministries that may be a better fit for the individual. Calvary House seeks to accept students that we’re equipped to minister to. In order to be considered as an invitee the candidate must meet the following criteria.
- You must be born-again
- Willing to make a 1 year commitment to the Lord and Calvary House
- Be between the ages of 20 and 40 years old
- Be physically able to do hard manual labor
- Not be on any prescription medications that are addictive or potentially abusive (as determined by Calvary House leadership)
- Be detoxed from any and all alcohol and narcotics for a minimum of 30 days
- No outstanding arrest warrants or pending litigation (probation/parole may be acceptable. To be determined by Calvary House leadership)
- No sexual crimes or domestic assault convictions
For more information please call 954-943-8328.