Box Office and Seating
Tickets can be purchased online up to two hours before show time. Then tickets can be purchased (if available) at the door one hour before show time on a first come, first serve basis.
When the show is sold out there may be Standing Room Only tickets available at the lowest ticket fare. Please note: to see the show you will have to stand. A chair will be provided, but in order to see the stage you will have to stand.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Box office hours – Our box office and will call opens one hour before performance time.
2. What is the Church address and theater location – our address is 2401 West Cypress Creek Rd, Ft Lauderdale. Our theatre is located in the four story tri-colored building.
3. What is the Website address to purchase tickets? Our web address is - www.calvaryftl.org/theatre
4. What time do the doors open performance night? The doors open approximately half an hour before performance time. Theatre door entrances are located on the main and second floor.
5. Can I refund or exchange my ticket(s)? Tickets can not be refunded or exchanged. If you are unable to attend we would encourage you to try to sell them on your own or come early the night of the performance and leave them with us at the box office to sell for you. If we are successful in selling the tickets we will then reimburse you the ticket amount at the end of the night.
6. Are there elevators available to those in need? Yes. There are elevators that will take you to the second floor accessing the upper level of the theatre.
7. If I have a child that is under the age of 2 do I still need to purchase him/her a ticket?
If your child is going to sit on your lap for the entire performance, than he/she does not need a ticket. But if you think your child is going to want to sit in a seat, then you would need to purchase him or her a ticket.
8. Are cameras or video recorders allowed during a performance? Video recorders are not allowed during a performance due to contractual agreements and we ask that there would be NO flash photography.
9. I couldn’t print my tickets, what do I do? If you have your confirmation number or your printed receipt , bring it to the Will Call counter the night of the performance and we will issue you your tickets. If you do not have either forms of verification, please call our Box Office at 954.905.5178 and speak with Jan, Box office manager.
10. How do I purchase tickets for handicap or assisted seating? If you or a family member need to purchase tickets for handicap or assisted seating, please call our Box Office at 954.905.5178.
11. Is the performance appropriate for children under 12? This would depend on the production. We will make every effort to inform you through our website, this informational hotline and any advertising should a performance NOT be suitable for children under the age of 12.
12. I went online to purchase tickets and it said online purchasing was closed. What does this mean? Online ticketing purchases close a few hours before the box office opens. For evening performances purchasing closes at 5pm. The 1:30 pm matinee purchasing closes at 11 am and if applicable the Sunday 3 pm performance online ticketing purchasing closes at Noon.
13. Will tickets be sold at the door? Yes when available, on a first come basis. Our Box Office opens one hour before performance times. When the show is sold out, Standing Room Only seating will be available for purchase. Ticket price is at the lowest fare stated and again this would be on a first-come-basis. In regards to SRO seating, we do want to inform you that in order to see the performance you will have to stand. A chair is provided but when seated your view is obstructed by those who are sitting in front of you.
We hope we have answered your question, but if we didn’t, we want to! Please call our Box Office to leave a message or speak to Jan, Box Office Manager or email us at .